Our Service Division provides the highest quality service and support in providing fire & safety solutions. The expertise we have in Qatar market for successfully executing major projects in Hamad International Airport, New Port Project, Al Udaid Air Base, Messaieed Power Plant and many more, have gained us sufficient experience to understand the local regulation requirements (QCDD).
Service Division focuses on projects which are not getting over the line with their QCDD approvals. It, with the expertise it has in the fire & safety industry, provides solutions/ alternatives to the existing installation and thus makes the project fully compliant to local regulations (QCDD requirement) and in this way getting the project cleared from QCDD.
Service Division has its expert team of Engineers that are UPDA and QCDD approved with certifications from NFPA and other training agencies. This makes us one of the best in the market in terms of technical knowledge in Fire & Safety field.
To assist the Engineers, we have our team of Fire fighting & Fire Alarm technicians, who are well trained to understand the installations, find gaps and suggest alternatives/ solutions.
Service Division also provides concept design solutions to consultants (QRCs) for Fire fighting and Fire Alarm systems.
Major Projects Executed:-
Even though we are new as a division, we have already successfully executed 2 major projects in Qatar, which are:
1. CP-133, NDIA Business class lounges, NDIA.
2. Sidra Medical Research Centre, Al Rayyan
1. Msheireb Downtown Doha Land, Phase 1B Project
Services Provided-GAP ANALYSIS:
1. Review all drawings, documents, design philosophy, calculations of the projects to make it compliant to NFPA/ QCDD regulations
2. Surveying each and every Fire fighting and Fire Alarm installations by a team of expert Engineers & Technicians
3. Generate reports indicating gaps in the design and installations
4. Checking the rectification works done by contractor to cover the gaps
5. Sign-off FF & FA inspections on behalf of the consultant and provide a fool proof Fire fighting and fire alarm system for the project
6. Provide QCDD approved Engineers to client to attend QCDD inspections and explain the systems to QCDD to get the system cleared.
1. Develop Concept design for Fire alarm and fighting systems for new projects.
2. Develop Life safety plan for a project.
3. Get QCDD approval on the submissions through a QRC.
Sample Gap Analysis Reports